Whether you're looking for some extra support, reassurance, motivation, or guidance, we've got you covered.
Our promises to you:
1. We will always make the most out of our time together! Before each call we will send you a survey with important questions so that we can best support you on our call.
PLEASE NOTE: Each 1:1 session comes with a personalized 'Action Plan'. This will help you stay on track with your personal goals after you've completed our program. We will create this plan for you based on what is discussed on our call.
2. We do not out-source. You will meet with one of our core team members directly, who are all licensed healthcare professionals with at least 10 years of experience. We will assess your needs based on the answers you provide us on an initial intake form, and you will be assigned to the team member that is best able to support you.
3. All of your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a 1:1 session + Personalized Action Plan (without the 60-Day Reset Program)
- 1:1 Session with a Personalized Action Plan
1. How do I book my 1:1 coaching session?
After you sign up you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book it. If you've signed up for the 60-Day Reset Program, we recommend booking the session after you've completed at least half of the program, if not all of it, to get the most out of the call.
2. How long is the session?
There's no time limit on the 1:1 coaching session. It differs in length for everyone because we want to ensure that all of your questions and ours are answered so that the 'Action Plan' we create for you is valuable. We also love getting to know our clients and hearing their unique stories, so the more you're willing to chat/ share your experience, the more enjoyable it is for both of us.
3. What's included in the 'Personalized Action Plan'?
The Action Plan is something we will build for you based on the 1:1 Session. It's meant to help you continue to make healthy changes after you've completed the program, based on your personal needs. For example, if you want help sticking to a healthy diet long term, your action plan would include meal plans, recipes, and advice on staying motivated.
Or if want more help in coping with uncertainty, or negative thoughts, your action plan would include strategies in how to do so moving forward.
4. What if I have follow up questions?
You can email us any time throughout the program or afterwards at email@example.com.